November 11, 2010

Checkin In...

November 11, 2010
It is just my luck that I would launch my project and all heck would break loose...my husband hit a deer so we are down to one vehicle for a few weeks and I have been experiencing a horrid Crohn's flare and ended up in the hospital. Needless to say, I have not accomplished much in the reading department since finishing Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl. But, I plan to get back on track in the next few days...right along with getting house cleaning caught up as well. I am looking forward to exploring censorship with Fahrenheit 451, especially in light of the "scandal" involving Amazon that was making waves yesterday.

2 comments:

*ೃ༄ Jillian said...

Hey, I hope you're enjoying Little Women! I recently finished it. Now it's one of my favorite books. :D

Carey said...

I am about 200 pages in with Little Women...I thought it was the perfect choice to read through the holidays. Had you read it as a kid or was this your first time?

 
◄Design by Pocket. Premium Wordpress Themes | Premium Blogger Templates